Tuesday, December 20, 2011

"Come 'ere Sugar Lips"

Sooooooooooooo, this year is almost over. Later I will post my 2012 Resolutions, but that takes too much thinking for the time being. This year has been super.... interesting. I started out having dates like crazy in Feb(yeah it lasted a month), quit my job in April, got a new job in June, left my teen years in rememberance in August, night school in Sept.....and now it's December. I feel like parts of 2011 went by super fast, and other times it was like watching paint dry. Seriously.
So this year I came to the conclusion that bad things happen to me in sets of 3. This year was the first year I ever got pulled over ( 3 times to be exact: 2-speeding 1-rolling a stop, which i didn't!) Luckily I only got one ticket, and I did a plea of obeyance so it didn't go on my record, (but I got told by the judge to not wear shorts to court next time) which bugged cause I wasn't the only one. Whatev. Another set of 3: I went to get my oil changed and the dbags new I'm not a car buff and tried to get me to pay over 1,600 dollars....not my finest moment I will admit. #2 was coming back to my parked car after a FREAKING AMAZING concert of PARACHUTE (any of the band members I would gladly marry btw) and my back passenger window was shattered all over my back seat. Yeah, if I ever find out who did it......... and another thing, apparently my car needs a new battery. Yay. Anyways, I'll post a more interesting and longer message later. In the meantime, I'm still living at home and single. Living the good life. Aloha.

No comments:

Post a Comment