Wednesday, October 5, 2011

"Babe Ruthless"

I'm taking the example of my good friends who blog waaaay than I do, and I'm back to blogging! Woot! So the last time I posted was June, yeah that's really pathetic and kinda embarrassing considering it is now OCTOBER. I have nothing of any real worth or interest to write about, but I'm sure that wouldn't matter. I've officially become a Parachute groupie, and it makes my heart sad when I meet someone who has never heard of them. I have converted a few people which is awesome. I went to 2 of their concerts this summer and am attending yet another one the end of this month. My first concert ever was free (can't get much better than that!) and in SLC. My next one was on my 20th birthday in Park City (we also saw Goo Goo Dolls...no biggie). I've hit my 4th month mark at Maurices....I really like my Pharm tech class, and overall am good.
Okay yeah that's a lie. I kinda feel like my life has hit a plateau. Like I need something BIG to happen. Almost like I'm unhappy but I don't know why you know? My mom says that my life is just a low right now and it won't last forever, but it seriously feels like it ya know? I can't blame it on work, school or friends because it's not any of those things. It's like a million different things put together in a blender then put on High speed. Maybe if i list things I wish I could change about my life.....it'll help.
1. I wish I was working more. I feel like such a lazy person and I don't like to think about all the money I could be making.
2. I wish I was finished with school. But I still have AT LEAST 5 more years...if not more. Wow if that's not a damper I don't know what is!
3. I wish I could see my friends more. I don't like us growing up and growing apart. Some are married with kids, some are married, some are dating and some are single and I feel like I have to mediate between them all.
4. I wish I was more involved with life. My life has become pretty pathetic since moving back home.
5. I almost wish that I DID have a dramatic story to blog about, because that would mean something.
Until further notice......

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you finally posted something! I like reading your blog. I can feel ya about the plateau thing right now. I want something big to happen too. So how about this, we meet up and we do something crazy! Like streaking or something. Ok not really. But seriously let's do something. Like now.

    ReplyDelete