Sunday, January 2, 2011

"A figurative urn of ridicule."

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! WELCOME 2011!!!
Ah yes, the clean slate of a new year, so refreshing! The perfect time for new years resolutions!
1. No matter my busy schedule this coming year, I promise to never bail on friends or family. Done and done.
2. Be open to new things. No more stuck in a rut Kelsie. But there has to be limits to this resolution. For example, I'm ordering something new everytime I go to a restaurant but I'm not signing up for sky diving.
3. I'm attending EVERY class and lab this year, unless serious illness prohibits it. Easy peasy right?!
4. Having a better attitude about work. Ever since I decided my path lead towards pharmacy instead of nursing, work has been especially hard to go to. It has become "just a job" (like sunshine) instead of "furthering my chance of nursing". Anyways, this last year at the hospital will be awesome.
5. Hello Jillian Michaels, goodbye chub!
6. I'm going to save money like crazy!
7. I'm expanding my horizons nutritionally. No more Ramen a few times a day, I will make myself put in some effort. I do have some other specialties, such as grilled cheese, tacos and french toast.
8. Road trip! On this I will visit James+Spencer in Cedar, Shally+Oliver in Provo, Andrea in Salt Lake, and maybe possibly MLM in New mexico!
9. I'm going to be myself and not worry what other people think. Time to break out the awesome dance moves!
10. World peace.
There are some awesome things that are going to happen in 2011!
-Matthew coming home!
-Becca coming home
-Taylor Swift concert with Kar-lay
-Mona moving in with me
-Kar-lay moving out with us in the fall
Again, happy new year!
Aloha

1 comment:

  1. I love that you consider "salt lake to visit Andrea" a "road trip" :) I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete