Sunday, February 7, 2010

"You haven't posted since January 24?! Goodness gracious!"

Wow what a busy week! Here's just a glimpse of it, excluding most classes:

Monday: Spontaneous Salt Lake trip and my newfound addiction to Smith & Edwards. Family Home Evening bowling at the gutter. (1 strike :( didn't break 100)

Tuesday: Busiest day of the week. Dad bought me banana bread at the Hub. 2.5 hour class down in Brigham. Spaghetti night that I missed.

Wednesday: Waffle Wednesday, and the decision to perform "Hey Jude" at the next Waffle Wednesday.

Thursday: Test in Marriage and Family Relationships. Apartment dinner that I missed (somewhat) because of work.

Friday: RELAXATION DAY. Trip to Richmond to eat and do laundry. Me and Tay tay's adventure at TjMaxx and movie night that was an epic failure.

Saturday: Clean-my-room day and mission shopping with Mom and Becca. Dinner at Juniper.

Just re-reading that makes me exhausted, but I kind of liked how busy it was. Today has been recoop day so nothing too exciting.
This upcoming week isn't going to be fun though. Not only do I have a paper due on Thursday, but I have to work Thursday, Saturday, Sunday AND Monday. Yes that's right. Two holidays in a row. Luckily We don't have classes on Monday which is pretty much awesome.

Well I feel pretty blogged out for the moment, so until next time!

Aloha!
Ps. Happy Valentines (single-awareness) Day everyone! I LOVE chocolates fyi.

3 comments:

  1. :( you have to work Sunday! I think I'm going to come up sometime this weekend. Why does that always happen?? I figure spending Valentines Day with the family will be things to do this year for this hopeless romantic;) love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For reals! It seems like I ALWAYS have to work when something fun is going to happen! I work monday too :-P But hey, I've got some great chick-flicks we can veg out to! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our movie night was an epic failure? I don't recall that.

    ReplyDelete