Thursday, January 14, 2010

Gotta love "Girl Talk" and also inconsiderate citizens/jerks of society.

Okay, first of all, what a title! No worries, I will explain myself!
I was extremely blessed and lucky when it came to roommates. Who would've thought 5 completely different girls would get along so awesomely? (Is that a word?) I must admit we were all a little worried when Ica moved out, and who would be taking her place. Lo and behold! Chelsee! (yes, it's awesome we pretty much have the same name). She is convinced she is sooo much older than us, which of course is completely not true, "you young ones". Yesh that's right. An actual Chelsee quote! So anyways this awesome new roommie of ours totally introduced me into the world of blogging (super cute blogging that is). Hence the cuteness of my blog! All hail Chelsee!

Okay so the "Inconsiderate citizens/jerks of society" part.
(one side note. when i asked what i should call these inconsiderate people in my blog, Tay-tay promptly said "citizens" while Chelsee answered with "jerks" thus! my abnormally long title.)

So I came home from work tonight, and while I made me some deliciously nutritious Top Ramen with Wheat Thins, Tay-tay told me this story that happened on the bus. (don't ask me how we got on that subject. i dunno.) Anyways, she said she was on the shuttle and it was packed-as usual- and a lady with her two year-old kid was waiting at those inconspicuous bus stops that you never notice because no one is never there. So the bus stopped and the lady got on, but she had to stand, while holding her kid, while clinging to the bar for dear life.
This got us two talking. If we were guys, (or nearer to the lady) we would've given up this seat for this lady! Or help people stranded on the side of the road! Or be more willing to help creepy guys because, "then we could beat them up if they tried to rob us!"
Yes. This is how we are entertained.
Well, I need to stop this late night blogging!
Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment