Saturday, January 23, 2010

Brilliant brilliant brilliant I tell you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMSHOPkcVv8

I posted that youtube website in honor of my roommate Tay-tay. She started using the word "brilliant" so every time she does, we quote this part of the emperor's new groove.

Well, I haven't blogged in a while. Me and the roommies are officially addicted to Grey's Anatomy (if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it, but its ADDICTING BEWARE!) I would have to say my favorite character is Dr. Bailey. Love her!
So me and Keileigh went to the gym yesterday.... yes that's right. Me! Went to the gym! What crazy out-of-character thing will I do next?? All I can say is the ipod totally saved me, I wouldn't be able to run without it (which is funny because it took me forever to figure out how to work it). And Keileigh! That champ! I felt like such a weakling next to her constant long legged run. :)

I just realized this post is completely pointless.
Feel free to give me subjects to speak on!
Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment