Sunday, June 12, 2011

Stupid zebra.

Challenge Day # 10
So, I realized that I have different groups of friends. I have my Henefer friends, my high school friends and my college friends. They are all so different and have unique personalities and traits, but I love them all equally! This challenge for Day #10 is a picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.....but we all do pretty random stuff. Hence multiple pictures.
These amazing girlies are my Henefer (elementary) friends. I have known them the longest, and we try to get together annually since we live spread out across Utah. A shout out to James in Beaver and Shally in Provo! Love you!
This next picture is of my friends from high school. Our lives have changed so much since those days in SVHS, but we still remain friends! Just to give an example of how different our lives are:
Oliver is married with a bun in the oven and lives in Provo, I'm working and living at home for the summer, Blondie is engaged and Mona is working on her farm. Sigh. We should hang more.
And last but certainly not least, Lashelly! Me and Lashele both worked at Sunshine Terrace at the same time, but didn't really get to know each other till we both began working at Logan Regional. Since then we've really just clicked. It's almost like we've been friends our whole lives..... We've made each other ride the birthday saddle at Texas Roadhouse, had MULTIPLE Supernatural marathons and are constantly eating. Love Ya! (Don't get raped! Pineapple!)

No comments:

Post a Comment