Monday, April 18, 2011

"Bouquets of sharpened pencils."





So......I'm kinda bored for the moment of the 30 picture challenge thing, and for one post I'm going to steer away and make up my own!!
If I could have ANY dress in the world:
It would definately be this amazing work of art, called the Sunday Rose dress. I saw this once on the tv show "Say Yes to the Dress" and I fell in love. Of course sleeves would be added...but isn't this dress beautiful? Granted, I'm not getting married but I could always have a reception for having single...right?!
If I could be any movie character:
I would be Penelope Wilhern in the movie "Penelope." I love love love LOVE this movie and I believe the story line is something that applies to everyone: Loving yourself no matter what. For those of you crazies who has never seen this masterpiece, I have it and you are more than welcome to borrow it. One of the best movies ever, plus it is beautifully made.
If I could change anything about myself:
I would want green eyes like my mother. Brown eyes are so common and look good on everyone else.
If I could live in a book:
Yay for Faris and the Highwayman of Tanglewood!!! Seriously, if you haven't read this book, you need too. I first discovered this book in the old Richmond Library that will forever smell like old books and dust. It was the summer after my junior year , I went to the library every 2 weeks (if not more often) and I think I was the only regular...seeing as how they knew my name, and had the computer all ready by the time I had books picked out. At first I only read books that looked interesting, but this summer I started at the A's and made my way through....thus finding the Highwayman.
Well....there's my random blog post for today! Enjoy!
Aloha.

No comments:

Post a Comment