Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"Get out of my car! Get out of my smart car!"


30 Day Challenge: Day #7
A picture of your most treasured item.
Okay.....Yet again a hard challenge! I finally decided on my favorite pair of sweats, lovingly deemed: "the grandpa sweats". Here's the story of how they were named, it's really clever. I was at my grandparents house, and we ended up staying the night which I had not planned on so I hadn't brought pj's. My grandma gave me these and I fell in love. I guess they were my grandpa's but he never wore them.....and so my grandma told me to keep them. Why do I love this unflattering garment so much?? Everything is better when wearing grandpa sweats. There is world peace and all is right. I almost didn't bring them when I moved out....and then I realized what a mistake that would've been. I have been seen in public with these on, I am unembarassed to say! I almost put something typical for this challenge....but I really kelsie-fied it. Don't be jealous of the grandpa sweats.
Aloha.

1 comment: