Monday, July 26, 2010

"This IS my happy face!"

Here I am again with another embarassing moment.
In the beginning, I will say this: distinguish contacts in cell phone.

I have a very dear friend named Lisa Christiansen. At the time of my kelsie moment, I also had a YW leader named Lisa Christensen. Similar, yet different. I was a senior in high school and was doing my homework for Nutrition 1020 one night. Stupid Diet Analysis! I could never figure it out!
Anyways, I sat at the computer, frustrated because I couldn't get it done, so I decided "Hey! I'll call Lisa!" (who was in the class with me) "she knows how to do it." I pulled out my phone, went to the contacts list and typed in LIS and it brought me to Lisa. I pressed send and waited while it rang. Once.... twice.....
"Hello?"
"Hi! Is Lisa there?" (thinking maybe her mom answered)
"This is her,"
"Lisa Christiansen?"
"Yes....."
(this is where I paused. Was Lisa's [my friend] mom named Lisa too? What the heck had I gotten myself into? Was homework really that important? Okay well whatever. I'll plunge head first.)
Me: "Okay, can you help me with nutrition?"
Lisa: "..... What do you mean?"
(I took a few moments of contemplation. And then, I realized that I recognized this voice. But how? Who? To my utter horror, I remembered. BAM!!!! It hit me!)
Me:"Is this Lisa Christensen?"
Lisa: "Yes, who is this?"
(Oh man. How much I wanted to die.)
Me: "Kelsie. "
Lisa: "I thought I recognized your voice! What did you mean earlier?"
(Kill me. Kill. Me. Now.)
Me: "Ha. Well I'm taking this nutrition class, and I have a friend in there named 'Lisa Christiansen' and I must've dailed the wrong one. Sorry!"
A short time later I hung up the phone. Needless to say, I waited until school the next day to talk to Lisa [friend] about the homework.

Aloha

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kels, haha this made me laugh so hard. I totally remember when you were telling me about this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello my friend! warm greeting ^^!
    your blog looks nice 0_0

    by the way,
    if you need to find free fonts, you can go to our website.

    best regards;

    ReplyDelete