Friday, April 9, 2010

"Get the cheese, Buttercup!"

So I started using movie quotes for my titles, and I never say anything about what movies they come from so I'll get everything up to speed.
"Never trust a pirate" - this one is pretty obvious - Pirates of the Caribbean
"It cost a fortune to fly that in from Norwegia" - A Cinderella Story
"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future" - this one seems obvious if you know what movie it's from - Lord of the Rings
"Look at Al Pacino. Never been married. Happy as a clam." - He's just not that into you.
"There's nothing exotic about being an American." - P.S. I Love You
From now on, I'll say the movie that I quoted in the next blog. For example, in my next blog I'll start with where "Get the cheese, Buttercup!" came from.

Anyways. I have a 10 page persuasive research paper due next Tuesday for my english 2010 class and about 2 paragraphs in I got writers block. I figured I'd update this to get my creative juices flowing.

Well........... it's not working. Signing off.
Aloha.

No comments:

Post a Comment